Wednesday, October 27, 2010

a CAS birthday card

At first I thought the new Holiday Label 14 was messed up in production, so I emailed Claire. Turns out she purposefully ran the writing uphill. Love the way you think Claire, although, it does take some getting used. My paper cuts aren't exactly straight and with this stamp, well, just adds to the quirkiness of my cards! Here I've used a new cuttlebug folder called "Jules Jewels" and embossed a piece of navy cardstock. Then gently dragged a Dew Drop Brilliance Galaxy Gold ink pad over the embossing. Aren't the butterflies and swirling vines gorgeous? Added the Holiday Label 14 stamped in the same gold ink with a birthday greeting in the center. A very CAS card for me. Enjoy! (fyi; the card was photographed against a brown background.)

No comments:

Post a Comment