Friday, February 11, 2011

Faded Paint

Remember those old Victorian houses with all the different faded and peeling paint colors. This card reminds of them. I used the Tim Holtz wood grain embossing folder and this time I inked the left side of the folder, the side that would make the depression with Spun Sugar distress ink. Then lightly dragged the Tea Dye distress ink pad over the raised wood grain. Added an I/O circle birthday greeting inked in turquoise cat's eye. Then added diamond stickles for a bit of sparkle. The butterfly is an MS punch that I dabbed through some left over Liquid Pearls. A CAS card. Think I'm getting hang of these! LOL

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love that doily! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS card -- however, I really like the watermark! :) Glad you were able to create your own!!

    ReplyDelete