Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Wedding

My second post for today after a 2 week absence.

Whew! Another wedding card under my belt. This one was relatively easy using a wedding stamp set from Inkadinka-do. This card will be given by my brother so I kept it simple yet elegant. His request was for a "really nice wedding card".
The card base, the image and the sentiment were spritzed with Perfect Pearls Mist 'Perfect Pearl'. The shimmer shows up on the card base in the photo but it's difficult to see on the others. Notice the tiny heart made of pearls? sweet!

Supplies:
card stock - Bazzill
stamps - wedding, Inkadinka-do; Vintage Labels 10, Waltzing Mouse
punch - M.S. Garden Trellis
other - May Arts stick pin and silk ribbon, silver dp from my stash, Liquid Pearls, Ranger's Perfect Pearls mist, unknown pearl heart embellie
Nesties - Fancy Tags, Labels 10
ink - Memento

1 comment:

  1. That is REALLY NICE! They happy couple will love it!

    ReplyDelete