Thursday, June 2, 2011

Masculine birthday

This is for my brother who's a biker. And of course, it's a Harley Davidson that he rides! I am entering this masculine birthday card in 2 challenges:

StampTV Free for All Friday - Masculine Birthday STVFRIGS1
Stampin' B's Challenge #113 - Masculine card using black, brown & one other color.
My card base is black as is the sentiment. The eagle is stamped using rusty hinge distress ink on kraft (brown) card stock. The embossed label was cream colored and distressed with soot & tea dye distress inks. The Harley sticker is from Harley Davidson.

Inks: T.H. Distress
Label: cuttlebug/provo craft
sticker: Harley Davidson
stamp: wood stamps from my stash

1 comment:

  1. I love your take on the StampinB challenge this week to make a masculine card. Fantastic work and thanks for joining the B's.
    Pam-DT-StampinB

    ReplyDelete