Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Cheery Challenge



I may have said this before "I love flowers"! And enjoy making them. Today I felt like making 'fussy' flowers, flowers that are a lot of work when you start from scratch. These pinwheels were previously painted with H2O's and punched out. So the assembly went much quicker. Laying the floss stems however. . . that was work! as was, cutting teeny tiny leaves. I'm entering this is several challenges.

Speedy the Cat's Friends - #64 Bright & Cheery (pink, yellow & green)

Stampin' B's - #119 Make a card with Bling

Outlawz Paper a la Mode - July 16th, Use flowers

Supplies:
Ink - Memento and T.H. Distress
Paper - Bazzill and Bo Bunny
Stamps - GinaKDesigns (Botanicals), Hero Arts (Flower Wood Background)
Dies - Nesties Petite Scalloped Circles and Circles
Other - embossing powder, pearls, floss, pinwheel punch, star gems

7 comments:

  1. Love it! I want to make it....when?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Hallmark's got nothing on you, gal! Thanks for the blog visit! I appreciate it!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nan--this card is gorgeous!!! I love all the flowers!!!! Great job. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous. Thanks for joining the StampinB challenge this week and hope you'll come back and play again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is spectacular. I love how delicate and intricate the flowers are. They are so sweet and dainty. Lovely creation. Thank you so much for playing along in the Speedy's Friends Challenge. It was a joy to visit you today. Hope you can play with us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it must've taken so long to make all those darling little flowers. They are so pretty! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my...what a lovely card! And you made those pretty flowes!! Wow! ;D

    ReplyDelete