Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy 4th of July


Happy 4th of July everyone!
This is my first 4th of July card! Hope you like it. I think it could also be a birthday card for someone born on July 4th. The stars were run through the crimper after being stamped with WMS Musical Backgrounds using Distress Inks. The swirl flourish was embossed on the card base with sparkly clear embossing powder but it didn't twinkle enough for me, so I added some Star Dust stickles to everything! Now it sparkles appropriately. Pic doesn't do it justice.

FYI... I will be on vacation for 2 weeks so my next post will be around July 15th.
Have a safe holiday!

Supplies used:
Stamps: Waltzing Mouse Musical Backgrounds and Asian Garden Additions (sentiment); Hero Arts Bold Flourish
Ink: T.H. Distress inks
Paper: Bazzill card stock
Other: Star Dust stickles; Spellbinders Stars dies; various colors of embossing powder (unknown maker)
*****************************************

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, girlie! Love how part of your stars are music paper!
    Joined your blog from The Outlawz site!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete