Monday, July 25, 2011

Wood Panel

My second submission to the Stampin' B's


The challenge was to use black, brown and ivory. I just love these colors and before I knew it, I had 3 cards made! I've used a black card base, with dp in brown & black with a floral image stamped on wood veneer panel and the sentiment on an ivory rectangle. Added a few black matt finish gems.

Stampin' B's - #120 Black, Brown & Ivory

Supplies:
paper - black & brown card stock (Bazzill); dp (Jillibean), wood veneer
ink - Cottage Ivy & Rosebud (Memento pens), Tuxedo Black (Memento ink pad)
stamps - Fanciful Florals (GKDesigns)
other - black gems, die (Nesties Deckled Rectangles)

***************************

2 comments:

  1. Love,Love, love it! Wish I could borrow your MoJo! Send her along Please? I could not have done this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nan your blog is so beautiful and you did a outstanding job on the cards.

    ReplyDelete