Monday, August 29, 2011

Birthdays

Here's a couple of birthday cards I made while my computer was in the shop. 
First up - I just love this Graphic 45 dp and finally came up with a layout that show cases these beautiful birds. Added a few small black eyed susan's and I'm good to go.




More paper that I love. Also from Graphic 45, not sure of the specific series tho. I love the various rectangles set crooked! A lot of fussy cutting on this one. Must have cut 1/2 dozen cherries to get one to match this one's position and at least 3 of the pear & grapes. WHEW! I'll probably add a birthday tag before I send out.



Well, that's all from me today. I'll be back later in the week with some cards for challenges.
Have a great week!


Ooh it's so nice to have a working computer and printer again!


supplies:
paper- graphic 45 (birds in paradise and unknown wine series); bazzill
ink- memento (tuxedo black); T.H. Distress (tea dye & vintage photo)
dies- spellbinders (lattice rectangles and foliage)
stamp- endless creations (happy birthday script)
other- corner chomper (deco); corner rounder; daisy punch and pearls
*************************************

1 comment:

  1. You are like the energizer Froggie! You just keep on going and going! I love your bird! Just beautiful! I also am a fan of G45. Miss you bunches!

    ReplyDelete