Friday, August 5, 2011

PCS #56


My card tonight is based on the inspiration photo below. I'm entering this in a new challenge at Papercraft Star. Check 'em out. They post their challenges weeks in advance so you have time to plan your design. The above card is for their Photo Challenge #56. I really liked the swirly background and thought my dp was a good starting point. Then I picked up the yellows in differing hues with the label and the ribbon.
 
Papercraft Star - Photo Challenge #56
 
Inspiration Photo

Supplies:
paper: dp (Quick Quotes' Irresistible); Bazzill (white, black card stock); Bo Bunny (yellow dot)
ink: Memento (tuxedo black)
other: ribbon & matte black gems from my stash
***************************************

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Beautiful job with this weeks inspirational photo! Great background papers and your stamped center panel is very classy. Thanks so much for playing our challenge this week at Papercraft Star!

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

I really fell for this card, Nan. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Papercraft Star this week - hope we see a lot more of your work !!

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally - taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.