Sunday, October 2, 2011

83 and counting...

Finally! got my Christmas card samples done! Yippee!

I was going to do CAS this year but that's just not me. lol  The cardinal card is about as CAS as I can do for a Christmas card. It's just not Christmas without some sparkle and pa-zzaz! So as I moved from one card to the next the pizazz quotient increased. I hope you enjoy them.

Here's a list of the products I've used:
Dies: spellbinders; heartfelt creations; marianne; quikutz
Stamps: pti; hero arts; heartfelt creations; penny black; stampendous; wms
Ink: memento; cat's eye; tsukineko dew drops; t.h. distress ink;
e.f.: provo (cuttlebug); sizzix
Other: bazzill; wood veneer; stickles; metal embossing template; gems, ribbon & baker's twine

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful selection!! I especially love the trio of Christmas trees....You have been busy!!

    I just posted the winner for the Last But Not Least challenge....this month it went to Elizabeth at Nutty's News. I hope you will play along again this month....maybe this will be your lucky month!! --DEB

    www.CardsPaperAndScrapbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog on Outlawz. I'm a new follower. I love your blog. Would love you to drop by mine.
    http://dailygracecreations.blogspot.com

    Hugs,

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum.
    You have a lovely blog! Gonna enjoy looking back and to follow forward :)

    xx/MulleSnuttan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas cards! Well done!
    I recently joined the Outlawz & have become your newest follower. I would love for you to visit my blog Sharrahug’s Sweet Blessings
    Have a wonderful day!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! I'm glad to see the crew from The Outlawz is still filing through as they sign up to the blog list! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all gorgeous, I can't even pick a favorite!
    Carole
    http://scmagnolia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete