Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas Box

WOW! November already?! Time sure flew by while I've been knee deep in filling Christmas card orders.  I'm taking a little break, while on break I made this box for a challenge. (short break LOL)



This Christmas box is for the challenge over At Joan's Gardens,
the challenge:
■ Use Selma's new technique for creating a box
■ Use a band around the box
■ Use Christmas Paper (Graphic 45 if possible)
■ Decorate the pull off band.



So I followed Selma's technique for making this pizza box so the front edge doesn't show any cut lines. (see above pic) I used Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium paper (same as Selma, didn't realize till I took the pic)  My band is a 1.5" wide crinkled silk ribbon and attached to the ribbon is a Fleur di Lis square with 3 Christmas trees and my greeting. Enjoy.

Also submitted to:
There She Goes Clear Stamps - TGS129 Holiday Projects
I Did It Creations Challenge blog - Challenge #80 Christmas/Winter


Supplies:
paper: graphic 45; bazzill; misc scraps
ribbon: may arts
dies: spellbinders, (fleur di lis squares, banners); marianne (luv these trees!)
ink: memento; t.h. distress
other: stickles; scor-tape; pop dots

6 comments:

  1. Your box is absolutely stunning. I love the trees and the lovely banner too. Hugs from Scotland Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh just beautiful! thanks for joining us at IDIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning. Love the trees on this one. It is very appealing to the eye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those trees are gorgeous Nan. You did a great job with the challenge. Thank you for joining us this week in the challenge at Joan's Gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nan, great job on your box. I love the paper and the trees are just awesome!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our Weekly Challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete