Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Catching Up. . .


Bringing you up to date on my last couple of weeks...
The first pic is my one only bag/tag book. It's made out of white lunch bags. This is a group photo trying to show the book and all of the tags that go in it and the tags that are in the tags. I don't know how some of the DTs take such great group shots....it wasn't easy to get all this in one pic! Anyway, this was my gift to a great friend and fellow crafter - my "Big Sis".



The second pic is my Shepherd Scene Christmas card which I think turned out so COOL! I CASEd a card from the Heartfelt Creations blog and when I find the DT's name I will add it to this post to give her proper credit. I am in love with these Ranger Liquid Pearls Mists! Sunflower Sparkle and Perfect Pearl were used on this card.
(Edited: My inspiration was a card made by Heartfelt Creations DT - Heidi Erickson)
And lastly, is a Thank You card gift set. I had a great group pic for this but my computer hiccuped and poof -  gone! The bird on a branch die is from QuicKutz.
(Edited: found a group pic of this card set.)


Well, there you have my projects from the past 2 weeks. Sorry I don't have a complete supplies list for you I get to creating and forget to write down what I've used. If you have any questions feel free to send me an email request. I'm froggydesigns3@yahoo.com

*************************************

5 comments:

  1. Very nice work thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy, beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Nan...you HAVE been one busy crafter, honey!! Wonderful work here!! Just blog hoppin' around from Outlawz to keep in touch! Happy New Year to you and yours!!
    Hugz2u!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen a bag/tag book before, what a clever idea. I love the colors you chose, it looks so happy and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Orange we a pair"...I love it! I have a stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie that came with a sentiment, "Orange you a great friend", perfect for me=) Funny thing...I grew up with my mom loving frogs! I always hunted for them when I was out and about shopping. She sold her collection and now likes cats, but for some reason I still search for frogs, lol. Anyhow...I love your winter thank-you cards, they are so pretty! I love the sparkly branch. Thank-you for stopping by my blog, I appreciate it! Enjoy your weekend=)

    ReplyDelete