Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Gate



I've yet another Christmas card to share with you tonight. This is my CASE of a Glenda Brooks/MagPie's Corner tag that I just love! You can see her tag here. My CASE is a card that opens in the back. I used the Christmas Ribbons e.f. on my white background and cut the top gate portion with the Heartfelt Creations Layered Elegant Swirl die. My wreath is made from T.H.'s Movers & Shaper's Ivy die and the sprigs are from another HC set called Bella Rose. My triple bow is fuzzy yarn and baker's twine. The photo is at an odd angle trying to eliminate shadows from the bow. I am submitting this to:

Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #13 - Show us your Christmas card. Anything goes

*************************************

4 comments:

  1. Well I have to tell you how lovely I think this is! You did such a great job with the dies! I also love the embossing on the panels and that wreath is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nan, I love your card. I like that you didn't use ribbon. I think your use of yarn is more creative and gives a great texture. I'm really getting kind of tired of all the ribbon used on so many cards - it's so refreshing to see something different. I also love the colors on your wreath:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous. You did a fantastic job with those dies. Thank you for joining us in our challenge at Joan's Gardens this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nan, oh wow this is terrific. Absoltuely beautiful Great job!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.

    Joan

    ReplyDelete