Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holly Christmas

My next to the last Christmas card for this year. After making so many cards to fill orders my brain was drained, so I've another CASEd card to share with you tonight. These dies are also part of the set that I used to make the Christmas Gate (see below). My inspiration/CASE is a card made by Heidi Erickson/Stamp Shoppe Creations. You can see her card here. She fussy cut her holly AND the swirls! I was lucky to cut the holly leaves without losing a few! lol So I dug around in my dies to find some that would give me the overall appearance of her card. (I see now that I should have embossed the label that's under the holly. oh well 20/20 hindsight. :D) I like the end results and I'm submitting this to

At Joan's Gardens Challenge #13 - Show us your Christmas cards. Anything goes.

Supplies:
paper- bazzill
ef- cuttlebug (christmas ribbons)
stamp- heartfelt creations (elegant holly swirls)
dies- hc bella rose; hc layered swirls; spellbinders label #3
punch- finger leaf
other- liquid pearls; glossy accents; H2O water colors; scor-pal; cutter bee bugs; micron #01 pen; versafine ink

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Nan. Love the way you used the Heartfelt Creations die. Thanks for sharing this beautiful card with us in the challenge at Joan's Gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got my first die cut machine. I love that Heartfelt Creations die cut. Do you know of anyplace that sells them for less than $29.00?

    ReplyDelete