Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tag #1 Lace Snowflake

submitting to:

Joan's Gardens Challenge #12 - Christmas tags


All three tags were made using parts and pieces left over from other projects or items i was practicing with (vellum flowers for instance). Some of the pieces have been hanging around my work desk for awhile so i do not remember the exact die, ink or ef that was used. Let's just say all supplies are from my stash. LOL

I've made 2 more tags for this challenge. In fact, the very first tag I've ever made is tag #3. please scroll down to see all the goodies.
******************************************************************

3 comments:

  1. Nan,your tag is so pretty. I love that you created a round tag using dies. Great idea.

    Thanks so much for joining us for Joan's Gardens weekly challenge. You did a great job

    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your round tag is so pretty. Great use of the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all your tags, but I think this one is my favorite:)

    ReplyDelete