Friday, January 27, 2012

Little Ways...

Hey there bloggers, Sorry I've been away for awhile. Would be nice to say I've been traveling to far off places but alas only as far as the newest leak......
Is it February yet?! lol



I was going to enter this card in Joan's Gardens Challenge #3 but it's not a birthday card, ugh. Any who, I just received this adorable ODBD (Our Daily Bread Designs) set of stamps and die. ODBD uses small holes/dots to help you line up the die with your image. To do this you get a clear acrylic piece that you line up. It's still a bit difficult as the etched outline has no color and you can't really see it on your image. I'm going to fill in the outline so I can see it better. I'll put to together a couple of pics of the template before and after I've altered it and add them later to this post.  I do love the way the die cut turned out AND it cuts those teeny tiny bees, too? Boy were they something to glue! So back to the studio to make another one only a "birthday" card this time. LOL

(Edit: CASEd a card by Angella Crockett an ODBD DT.) supplies:
paper: bazzill (bling, unknown pink)
ef: cuttlebug (musical notes)
dies: spellbinders (label 4) ODBD (clover)
stamps: ODBD (simple things; sentiment & clover)
inks: memento (tuxedo black); t.h. distress (spun sugar)
misc: prisma pencils, pearls, velvet ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nan, your card is so pretty! Thanks for visiting me. I'll look forward to seeing your birthday card. I really love the heart card, it's gorgeous and worth all the work. Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete