Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pyramage Revisited

Hello, I went back and tried the Pyramage technique again with a twist. Since I wasn't real pleased with all of the white around the focal image and the cards looked flat to me. LoL So here is my revised version of Pyramage which I am submitting to Joan's Gardens Challenge #7. The challenge criteria: use lots of layers; pink and white; dimensional flower(s); use an oval and a rectangle.


A dreary, cloudy, rainy day in Central FL (cancelled the 500!) so forgive low light pics.  Below is a close up to really show the layers and the embossing on the ovals with a bit of distressing ink.



Supplies:
Bazzill cardstock; spellbinders (scalloped ovals and fancy tags 2); memenot ink; stamps (HC posies and TH Stampers Anonymous book cover large); ranger liquid pearls(pearl and rouge); ef (swiss dots)

*****************************************

11 comments:

  1. Nan, Your card is beautiful! Love all the layers and the flower is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is awesome! I love all the layers and the color is gorgeous. I have some blog candy if you would like to enter: http://plainandfancypapercrafts.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-candy.html
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nan, I love your card with all the layer and as Lori said, your flower is gorgeous. Great job!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challege.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH WOW! What a great idea Nan and it's LOVELY! I have that stamp set ... I think I'll try making one YOUR way! Thanks so much for sharing! BEAUTIFUL and I'm sure Joan's going to love it too! WELL DONE!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nan, thank you for coming to visit my blog! I am also in Central FL ... yes, I love moose and COLD weather! But I am stuck here. Love what you do and I am now a follower!!
    Kitty hugs, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Lots of gorgeous layers and I love your flower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just saw your card and it is Beautiful. Love the background stamp, have it but was wondering what to do with it. Now I got some ideas besides using it for the top of a book. lol A job well done

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is simply stunning! So utterly feminine. You continue to amaze me with your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a pretty card, I love how this flower turned out, a very very nice job, have to check this our further!!
    Thanks for sharing
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. How pretty is this!!? All the layers are so elegant and go perfectly together and that flower is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete