Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Challenge #13

Just a quick post to get this card in to the challenge over at
Joan's Gardens Challenge #13. Following these guidelines:

■Make a Tri-Shutter Card
■Use more than one design paper
■Use something dimensional
■Use ribbon or lace

My 'Hooray card' for a friend who's won her first Best in Show (third place) ribbon!! She's so excited. My ribbon is a TH floret backed by a small tilda swirl from Poppystamp. The seam binding was dyed with TH Mustard Seed distress stain, wrinkled then heat dried. I've used 3 DPs including a piece from my favorites stash: popcorn!
I'll be back later in the week to post some of my class cards.

 Enjoy!
**************************************

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors, wonderful stamps and that ribbon on the front is so cute! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. Your rosette ribbon is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card. Congrats to your friend also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nan, your card is so pretty. I love the color and pattern combination. Great job!

    Thanks so much for joining us for Joan's Gardens weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful!!! Ive never made one of these and just ran out of time last week to do the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card, love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete