Sunday, May 6, 2012

A POST!

YEA! I'm hopeful this post will go through 'with' the pictures.
The below pics of the Vintage Barn, Wolf Portrait and Z-fold Buffalo cards are from my card class last week. The theme this month was Masculine cards . I took the pics outside and of course a bank of dark clouds came by just as I was taking these pics. I hope they're not too dark.


Enjoy!

 



Supplies:
card stock: bazzill, SU dp
ink: t.h. distress, memento
other: twine, corner punch, chomper, cork, nibs
stamps: SU (In Wilderness) ODBD, heartfelt creations

p.s. yes, i got a new laptop. limited functionality for now but that will be fixed monday when the geek gets here and finishes the set up!!!
*******************************************

5 comments:

  1. They look Grrrraaaaat!! I love the cards and the frames!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you Nan! I like your masculine cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful! Great manly cards. I'm manly card challenged to say the least!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards. Love the look of the barn. Any guy would love these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful set of cards!! Love all the images and the brown tones you used!!

    ReplyDelete