Friday, May 11, 2012

pretty in pink


This is my second post using the new laptop!!!! It's SO cool to have a computer that "works"!! Course, it takes some getting used to....a lot of changes in Windows and it's not an iPad! Do you know how many times I've reach for the screen?! LOL

Okay on to today's post. This is the Mother's Day card I sold. I made 2....very light business for me this year. My card is a CASE of ... who else - Becca Feeken! You can see her card HERE. I kept the layout and used pink as my focal color. My changes were the DP, sentiment, no lace (forgot it), the rosette and I added liquid pearls.

Sorry the pic is dark and a bit blurry, I was in a rush to get this sent off as it had to be remailed to the end recipient.

Enjoy!


Supplies:
card stock: bazzill, unknown dp
ink: memento, th distress
stamps: gkd; inkadinkado
other: ranger liquid pearls; seam binding (hug); th rosette dies, nesties label 25


p.s. project sneak peek....


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, I'm also looking at your sneak peak...can't wait to see what this turns into!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty...and pretty enough it doesn't need the lace anyhow!! Thank you for the nice comment on my blog and good luck in your entries for the Cheery Lynn Design package!!

    ReplyDelete