Friday, May 25, 2012

Towers x 2

Hi everyone,

Well here's the projects I've been working on for the past 2 months in between my classes. I just loved the Tower Project by The Gentleman Crafter found here. I downloaded his pdf and made my versions following Jim's instructions. Thanks Jim, your instructions were great!

I have lots of pics to post. For tonight just a couple to whet your appetites. :D The rest still need to be edited and then I'll post them on their own page tab. Look for a new tab called Towers tomorrow afternoon.

So without further ta-do I present:

Ode to T.H. Grunge and Victorian Ephemera towers

Enjoy!








I wish the pics of the pair were better... another cloudy day. New light box is on it's way!!!
Back tomorrow with the rest of the pics on their own page tab - Towers...



5 comments:

  1. ok....all you folks that follow Nan's blog.....
    EAT YOUR HEART OUT!!!!
    I am the recipient of the Victorian Tower and I just Love LOVE LOVE IT!!!!
    We skyped while we opened the package all together. Nan, Me and Robin (Robin received the other tower and was just as thrilled as I am!)
    My Little Sister has outdone herself yet again! Thank YOU So SO Much again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how gorgeous are these. Yes I'm green with envy! I am going right now to check out the link! Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! This is such an amazing project. Gorgeous colors and details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are truly amazing works of art Nan!! I left you a comment over on the Tower's Tag ... Truly GORGEOUS work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm way behind on my blog visiting. These are spectacular!!! I can tell a lot of love went into these.... just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete