Sunday, July 15, 2012

Charm Swap

Hi everyone,
I am participating in a charm swap over at Ink Stains. We had a choice of making 5 general charms or 5 Halloween themed charms or both. Since I have never made a charm before I signed up for both of them! Yep 10 charms!

 Now where to begin......YouTube. Looked up what is considered a charm, general construction and most important "how to open a jump ring"! I had no idea...

 I am now informed and I think my Halloween group of charms turned out pretty cute. I used the new 8 x 8  G45 Happy Haunting paper pack. The images turned out to be the perfect size for a one inch punch, which fit nicely inside my bottle caps. After trying unsuccessfully to bend actual bottle caps (what a video that would have made :D) I scored some online!  Much easier to have them already partially flattened!! LOL
 Enough of my chatter.....here are my Halloween themed bottle cap charms.

Enjoy!









and the backs


Yep, still need 5 charms. Stay tuned.

Supplies:
paper: Graphic 45 Happy Haunting
ink: distress ink
other: bottle caps, glossy accents, stickles, t.h. idea-ology tassels and jump rings, studio matte medium, ranger alcohol ink

7 comments:

  1. Those are CUTE. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these little cuties! How cute would they look just dangling from a Halloween tag book! So many things could be done with these!
    I am so proud to have such a talented Little Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic!!! You did a great job! I follow Roni/Ink Stains too and have participated in her swaps several times and I get such neat things back! I'm still trying to figure out if I can squeeze this swap in my schedule this time! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just so adorable! Great job! How's that jewelry box coming along? Working on it yet or still in the MENTAL creation stage like mine?? LOL! Hope you are doing well! HUGS from OHIO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant charms, love the design of them and the great images.

    Thank you for following my blog, I'm following your blog too :)

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love these! Beautiful job! I am now following you...Jut love your charms...I have never participated in a swap...I guess, I need to give this a shit,

    hugs Robin

    ReplyDelete