Good Monday morning,
As I'm waiting for the fridge repairman to show up, I thought I would post these bird cards I made on Saturday. A while back I won several tissue collage sheets from Blackberry Designs through the Ink Stains blog and had set them aside for later. When I sat down Saturday morning to create, these tropical birds caught my eye, being as they were on top of the stack. :)
Flash - I knew exactly what I wanted to do with them. By late afternoon I had this set of cards done.
I picked out colors from the images to use as my mats and card base. A couple of the cards are very distressed and a couple not so much. I like the way these turned out and will be selling them as a set.
I realize that you're suppose to take pictures at a slight angle, however, this was the only way I could get all four cards in the pic without cropping the edges of them.
paper: bazzill, bo bunny swiss dot, co ordinations distress series, unknown dp, prisma metallic
ink: t.h. distress inks
other: bakers twine, ribbon, pearls, pearlized tiles (upper left card), brad
and: new tool from perfect layers - their mat cutting tools. I love these! Now I'll be able get nice straight narrow mats - yea!