Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Joan's Gardens Challenge #32

(If you're looking for my WOYWW post - click here)

Yes, two posts in one day after being MIA for weeks. :)
Today is the last day to get in on the challenge over at Joan's Gardens. I haven't joined in one of her challenges all year and it's about time I did.

Joan's Challenge #32 





  • Fall card (possibly with a pumpkin)
  • Tree
  • Polka Dot back Ground
  • Grass


  • I'm using my all time favorite ef - Falling Leaves from Sizzix; check off the tree and pumpkins. My background dp is Dotted Swiss (I think that's what it was called) from Bo Bunny. And I used ric-rac ribbon and embroidery floss as grass. My pic isn't the best (sorry), IRL the leaves really shimmer. And the sentiment is from G45 Happy Haunting.

    So here's my entry



    and a close up trying to show the shimmering leaves that were colored with liquid pearls.


    Supplies:
    paper- bazzill, bo buny and a bit of G45
    ink - distress inks
    other - liquid pearls, cut n dry nibs, ribbon, floss, finger daubers


    ********************************************************************

    4 comments:

    1. Lovely card, I really like how it turned out.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Very pretty! Your shimmer shows up just fine. Sure looks like fall.....it's coming soon....

      ReplyDelete
    3. oh it's beautiful!!! I didn't get to play in the challenge this week since we were on vacation. Joan's in one of my favorite challenges and I havent played in months either until the last 2 weeks I did.

      ReplyDelete