Sunday, September 23, 2012

Lil Darlings set

Happy Sunday everyone!

As promised here's the first of the altered boxes that is now a clock. I used the G45 Lil Darlings paper pack for this altered box clock and accompanying mini album. The album isn't quite finished yet, as it still needs a ton of embellishment. I will keep it fairly flat tho' so it will fit inside the clock box.

It's difficult to see in the pics that the main image has been popped up under the mother's portion, as has, the nest in the lower left corner and the Lil Darlings banner. (One day I hope to take better pics for you.)

The challenge for me on this project was working with such a light color palette. I find it difficult to work with pastels, however, I do like the way this project turned out. Hope the new mother-to-be does too.

Enjoy!






Stay tuned, later this week I'll post the other clock box that was sitting on my desk in the WOYWW #172 pic.


Supplies:
paper-graphic 45 lil darlings; misc bazzill
other-distress stains and distress ink; quikutz alphabet die; clock; acrylic paint

*************************************************

9 comments:

  1. wow, this is gorgeous!!!! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty and anyone would be glad to receive them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! So much attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful set and so creative to make a clock box holding a matching album! Your friend will cherish them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the very romantic and soft looking work - its like you're smelling homemade cookies baked by your grandmother!
    Thank you for your nice comment on my blog last week and happy WOYWW!
    Barbara # 111

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I love that paper! I bought two packs just to make sure I had some when the next round of grandbabies pops out! Have a great week and thanks for dropping by! Vickie #87

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would appreciate you going to Heartfelt Creations blog and voting for me. thanks hon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH NAN ... these are FABULOUS! I just LOVE all the Graphic45 papers and you sure have made this one shine! BEAUTIFUL set and what a great idea ... clock box ... you are so clever my friend! Thanks for all the inspiration and once again your work is just AMAZING!! Looking forward to seeing more!
    HUGS from OHIO
    Dar

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty - what a magical alteration to add the clock!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete