Sunday, October 7, 2012

I'm late. . .

Oh my, I'm so very late with this post. So sorry everyone. I have been laid up with a three day migraine, then had a class and spent Friday recuperating some more.

So...here's the third altered cigar box clock. The new owner received it on Wednesday last and I could hear the squeals of joy from Maine in Florida! LOL This one I have to admit, I really miss. And this from someone who isn't a fan of Halloween! I've used the G45 Happy Haunting paper and just loved the images in this paper pack! So darn cute!

Here's my interpretation of Halloween and even a short video!

Enjoy!







Edit: my first attempt at posting a video. seems it doesn't show up on the iPad so...
let's try YouTube. first one there too!
(for best viewing enlarge to full screen)


Supplies:
graphic 45 happy haunting, ranger distress inks, ranger distress stains, embossing paste, sizzix die, clock works, ranger stickles, adirondack alcohol ink

****************************************

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Box Clock!! I had to LOL at myself at first when I viewed the video... it didnt look like anything was moving on the hands... but then I noticed the little pumpkin clicking around. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Nan this is fabulous!! Great idea!!! I really like all you did on this project!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. So now you are going to do videos too! I can't wait to see more! Love this project...it's quite beautiful!

    ReplyDelete