Thursday, November 22, 2012

Charms Galore!

Happy Thanksgiving to those in the USA!

As promised in my WOYWW post yesterday I'm posting the special ordered charms I've been working on the past couple of weeks. One set is for Halloween, where I was asked to make as many charms as I could with the supplied paper, any style. Boy, is it difficult to photograph glossy accents and not get a terrible glare! So in the semi-light of early morning I was able to get some decent pics. I really wanted you to be able to see the stickles and how some of it bled into the g.a., like the orange.

Then we have 10 Christmas charms. The request for these was to leave the back blank and they needed to fit onto gift bags. The woman is using them a tags for her office party gifts. How cool is that! So the back of the charms is just a cream colored paper with a small holly stamp in one corner.  Plenty of room to write a name. The dangles for these gave me pause as I wasn't sure how to attach the head pin to the charm.  So I used a 4" head pin and wound the excess on my spring winder! Pretty cool. Love the itty bitty springs on these dangles!

Have a wonderful day everyone! I'll have another post later in the week.

Enjoy!








Christmas charms






Supplies:
paper: g45 2009 christmas; unknown
other: glossy accents, plastic beads, jewelery findings, chain, bottle caps, stickles, liquid pearls, sakura gelly roll pen

************************************************

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful charms... I can see why they're in demand, and I'm guessing even more so after that office party has happened!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great charms - they must have taken you ages ! Thanks for stopping you by earlier - the poem is Byron's She Walks in Beauty Like the Night .. by the way ! Take care Ali #21

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - these are lovley - clever you. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that's a lot of charms but they are all FABULOUS! I especially LOVE the vintage Christmas ones (imagine that ... LOL)! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving ... HUGS from OHIO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nan. Great charms. Just wanted to pop on by to say that I've put a full tutorial up on my blog today about the Perfect Pearls and Ink Refresher that I referred to in my WOYWW post and you wanted to know more. Hope you take a look and please let me know if you find it helpful!
    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work. Thanks for visiting earlir in the week and a very belated happy WOYWW!
    Bernice #123

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job... all beautiful charms and I'm sure the people who you made them for will love them!

    ReplyDelete