Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Heartfelt Creations

Well the days do get away from me...  Today I have a couple of cards for you using a new paper pack from Heartfelt Creations October collection - Delicate Asters. Love their new d.p.!  It's two sided and has such pretty images on the paper, which makes it a breeze to whip up a quick card. 

I am a card maker...in essence... I make cards that rarely get sent.  My bad. These two lovely cards went to a couple of dear friends. They'll probably go into shock upon receiving them. :)

For the first card I fussy cut parts of the main image but left it attached. To that I've added a small die cut aster and a set of leaves. The sentiment is also HC and was stamped directly onto the d.p.  Hopefully, the second pic shows the fussy cut leaves and all of the tips of the larger petals in better detail.

For the second card (3rd pic) again, I fussy cut some of the main image. Under the bud I slid a sentiment panel, part of the dp. Printed sentiment panels! Isn't that cool?! Since this is a sympathy card I did not add any embellishments. I'm always afraid I'll over do it on this type of card so I keep them pretty CAS.

For more inspiration using the new Heartfelt Creations designer paper check out their blog here. This month they are debuting the Timeless Amour collection.

Enjoy!

















supplies:
paper: heartfelt creations delicate asters; bazzill
ink: ranger distress ink
that's it! so very CAS for me! :)

************************************************









7 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards... I love the fussy cutting on the flowers and the wonderful, delicate colour combinations.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nan These are BEAUTIFUL just stunning!! Sure doesn't look CAS they look like they took for ever!!Wow!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have out done your self, these are over the moon gorgeous! YOur friends will love them! I love HC paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really pretty. I love the fussy cut and how you did the bud. Great job on CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are absolutely BEAUTIFUL Nan! I'm sure your friends jaws dropped when they received them ... not so much because like me, you forget to send out your creations but because they are both just so gorgeous and you can see the love you put into each one! Well done!
    HUGS from OHIO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just absolutely gorgeous!! You need to apply for the DT next term (she'll open the DT call mid to late March for the term beginning May 1st).

    ReplyDelete