Sunday, December 9, 2012

Faux Leather flower card

Hi everyone,

Let's try this again since the test post went through okay.

Here's the finished card I've made using my faux leather flower tag. The tag was attached to piece of Prismatic Greed card stock (discontinued) which has a green gold shimmer, that was embossed in a snowflake e.f. Then attached to a red card base.

Love the finished card. Hope you do to.

Enjoy!











See challenge(s) tag post for supply list.

************************************************



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

  1. Wow - love your embossed background, and stunning flower embellishment! Gorgeous, Nan!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is extremely beautiful, I love the colours (and your cats by the way)
    Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog.
    BarbaraBee #71

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful. Wonderful flower and I love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just read about this technique a day or two ago. You really ROCKED it as this is just gorgeous. I hope to try it maybe after the Holidays. Thanks for sharing.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super gorgeous card!! The embossed background paper compliments the 'leather' flowers so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card the "metalic" look is really nice!
    Hugs,
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it too, that embossed background is fabulous and your flower and bling are stunning! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete