Wednesday, December 26, 2012

WOYWW 186

YIKES! It's Wednesday! I'm late I'm late....been playing with a new iPad (Christmas gift) and totally forgot...
 
Julia is so right, the day after a holiday always feels like a Saturday whether it is or not. So we've come to our mid-week snoop of work desks 'round the world. For all the deets check out Ms. Julia's blog.

There's a bit of a mish-mash of stuff on my desk this week. My snowbird friend came over last Saturday and we had a play with some of Tim's techniques. The tags on the left in pic are the results. I've used one of the tags already which you can see here.

On the right are some Heartfelt Creations images that I'm playing with for January's class. eek! that's next week!  The top shelf has a few new bits n bobs. Loving the dylusions sprayed hearts. Used one on my first ATC found here

And the middle piece, is the result of playing with a template and d.i. using sponges, brushes and a finger to see what texture can be created. Pretty cool... :)

That's it for me this week. I'll probably have a bigger mess next week once I like most others are back in the normal groove of creating. Have a great week! 

Happy Boxing Day (to those that celebrate it)!

I'm off for my whorl wind tour of the world. Do hope you join in the fun!

Enjoy!






HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

***************************************************************

23 comments:

  1. Don't you just love those HC images? I have that set also and do love it!
    Glenda #21

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh gorgeous tags! Happy Boxing Day and Happy Wednesday, too. :o)
    Sue x (MiniOwner@34)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tags!!!
    Happy WOYWW
    Krisha $48

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tags,Your desk looks so tidy!
    Happy Boxing day, Karin #51

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh not too late Nan, and how fun that you got an iPad!! Love your tags, great colours. I love the holidays but I do need routine if I'm going to get creative time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great looking desk and images. I am jealous of your getting the iPad. I wanted one but got a lot of other stuff I wanted too! Hope you are having a great holiday week and Happy New Year! It is busy time of year but like you I couldn't miss the last WOYWW of the year! Enjoy the rest of your holidays! Vickie #4

    ReplyDelete
  7. New iPad - wow!! And the tags are looking amazing... Continuing good wishes for the festive season, and happy WOYWW!
    Alison x
    #27

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bet you are having fun with your i-pad! Waving hi from the rainy, but wishing it was snowing hills of North Carolina for the last WOYWW of 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super tags and well done on a fantastic FIRST ATC, love it. Thanks for visiting me and have a great New Year BJ#15

    ReplyDelete
  10. We had an ipad too and I nearly forgot WOYWW....we have lots in common eh? :-)
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Christmas Nan, I got an ipad too! It's fab, isn't it? I'm enjoying playing with mine very much. Love your tags, I haven't done any crafting for a week now....must sort that out soon.
    Best wishes for an amazing 2013'
    LLJ 16 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous tags. An i-pad lucky you! Happy New Year and thank you for popping by to see me. Anne x #54

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving those tags! Hope you're getting to grips with the i-pad! Helen, 40

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your tags are gorgeous. If that's what you make when you're playing I can't wait to see what you create when you get serious!

    Happy new year when it comes,
    Rachel, #26

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are obviously an excellent student as your tags are brilliant, Nan! Very well done!

    Have fun playing with the new iPad and best wishes for the new year!! Darnell #53

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your tags and the hearts look very nice too!!
    Happy New Year and a happy late woyww!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  17. IPads look so cool! No, I don't have one but I know MANY who do! Anyway, have fun with it! And your tags look pretty good. Thanks for visiting!
    Carol N #38

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your tags look super! Ipad! Lucky you...though I admit to be a techno dino :) Thanks for coming my way! Warm wishes for a lovely 2013. Sandi #36

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh great tags - looks like you had lots of fun playing there! Thanks for visiting me :) and I hope you have a fabulous New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dont you love your new iPad, I got one too..... we are so lucky but mine was for my birthday just before Christmas. I just want to play with it all the time.

    Nice creative desk you have and so glad that someone found time to play.

    Eliza #63

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like your butterflies -- it is fun to play and see what happens. :) Happy last WOYWW of 2012 and thanks for your visit. ~ Laura #39

    ReplyDelete
  22. Belated greetings and thanks for visiting...its been a busy week juggling work and christmas. love the tags the look fab.hope your still enjoying your ipad lucky you ...i've had a wonderful christmas and been very spoiled too. . I wish you all the best for 2013 Andrea x #20

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely tags. I am a bit late visiting desks due to festive fun! Happy New Year. x Jo

    ReplyDelete