Wednesday, January 2, 2013

ABAC Challenge 9

(This is my second post today for my WOYWW post click HERE.)
Hey there folks! I'm getting my Anything But A Card entry in just under the wire. I went back over my projects from 2012 and kept going back to this one. It is by far and away my favorite of 2012. So much so, it hangs on my sitting room wall so I can enjoy it each and every day! I hope you don't mind a second look at it.
ABAC - Anything Goes or Your favorite 2012 project
My Steampunk Clock (altered box)! Details can be found on this Post.
On my WOYWW post I've mentioned this is a milestone year for me, so with that in mind my new blog sign off will be...
Celebrate today!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

9 comments:

  1. Just as gorgeous today!! Happy New Year Nan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous and I can fully understand why it is a favourite of yours. Love it.
    Hugs, Neet 12 xx
    ps Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, that's a real beauty... gorgeous design, and the distressing is delicious - wonderful altered art! Didn't make it to the WOYWW party today... but hope you had a great one!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many awesome little touches to this! :) Thanks for joining us at Anything But a Card this challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFULLY done my friend! You have such a 'nack' for these vintage pieces! Thanks for the inspiration! Again ... well done!
    Happy New Year!
    HUGS from OHIO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I really dooo love your clock!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are just blowing me away with your creativity! Absolutely love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not surprised you chose this as a favourite project as it's stunning. How wonderful that you get to look at it everyday too! Love your steampunk style.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Anything But A Card this time.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete