Wow! Two posts in one day from me. It has been a very productive day, creatively that is.
First my cabinet card page and now my Letter H for the Craft Barn Alpha/Dictionary challenge.
As you may or may not know, I randomly pull a page from my dictionary from within the specified letter, in this case, the letter H. From the words on either side of this page I select the word I will depict using stuff from stash. Today my word is HARLEQUIN.
I've torn the page down a bit to fit my album base page but not as small as for the letter 'e'. After masking off the word, the page was distressed with wild honey, mowed lawn and a bit of vintage photo ink.
I dry embossed the right side using a harlequin e.f. This pattern was highlighted with a bit of tarnished brass d.i. stain, some outlining with a white marker and a black Stablio ALL pencil. (a new love!)
Using a TH harlequin stamp I've added some patterning here n there around the page in archvial sepia. Did a little of the spritz n flick then misted with perfect pearls mist turquoise (difficult to photo but the page shimmers) and to add some deeper blue I splotched some drops of dylusions blue in a few places.
The clowns are sort of fussy cut from an older G45 d.p. Their edges inked in black d.i. marker and attached with foam tape to add dimension. Drew lines around my word with the stablio ALL pencil after removing the mask. And done!
And there you have my Letter H. I really like this page and hope you do too.
Celebrate the day!
paper- g45, bazzill
ink- distress inks, archival, dylusions
stamps- th stampers anonymous
other- stablio all pencil, white marker, d.i. stains, embossing folder