Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Valentine's and ...

It seems I've been remiss in posting pics of my class cards. 

Here are the cards we'll be making in this Thursday's class. A couple of girly valentines and an Easter card. 

fyi, woyww'ers - here's one use of the distressed stained cheese cloth. :) 

The Easter card was designed by my snowbird friend who was over making her Easter cards. So I borrowed the design since my mojo wasn't ready to deal with Easter yet. And it comes early this year too sharing another very special day I might add! :)) 

And yes, the sentiment on the far right is missing a couple of letters. That's what I get for forgetting to stamp before the panel was attached, on foam tape no less. :/

I hope you like my cards...Have a good evening and Celebrate the rest of today!



The card below is the Valentine that I am sending out. A bit diff from the class card and more my style.



(Help - is anyone else who uses blogger finding that they're adding advertising links to certain words in your post? All without permission! I have to go back several times and rewrite my posts to eliminate these unwanted links.See the link in the previous sentence? I didn't put it there. I've let this one stay so you'll see what I'm talking about.  My apologies if anymore slip through. If you know how to prevent these unwanted ad links, please let me know by adding a brief note in your comments. I will then email you to discuss further. Many thanks.)


supplies:
paper- SU, bazzill and heartfelt creations d.p.
inks- archival, memento, tsukineko brilliance & versa color, stazon and distress ink
dies- spellbinders and heartfelt creations
stamps- stampers anonymous, quiet fire designs, justrite
other- vellum, cheese cloth, ribbon, liquid pearls, distress stains, embossing powder, versamagic ink, small heart punch

5 comments:

  1. Your cards are awesome Nan!
    I don't see the advertising link you are referring to and I haven't had any problem with my blogger (knock on wood). Maybe check in your settings to see if possibly advertising has been checked accidentally.
    HUGS from OHIO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All 4 are beautiful cards!! I like the cheesecloth behind them. For the missing letters, just take a black micron now and hand write them in... no one will know except for us! As far as the advertising, my 1st thought was the same as Darlene's... go to settings to double check. I did not see the link either and I'll knock on wood too! Hope it clears up for you! Have fun in your class tomorrow... the cards will be a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow gorgeous Valentine card ! Cheers, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards - cannot see advertising link either..Gill x #50

    ReplyDelete