Wednesday, February 13, 2013

WOYWW #193

Hey Ho WOYWWers!

Wednesday again? Already! 

Yeppers and we're off on our world desk hopping snoop tour. I visited quite a few newbies last week. Welcome.  I hope they're joining us again this week. 

On my desk - I am working on a hearts themed altered box. Consider this a tease pic. :) For the full reveal visit my previous post or click HERE.  There's also some mini blueprint stamps and new dies! Woo-hoo! Play time this week for sure.

Well, this is short and sweet just like our hostess Julia prefers. If you need the details of what this is all about visit the Stamping Ground.

I'll be snooping stopping by later today and probably some on Thursday.  I will visit as many as I can, and of course, pay a return visit to those who visit me or who's number ends in the same digit as mine.

Have a terrific day and Celebrate!





********************************************************

14 comments:

  1. For some reason I went to your previous post first - lovely box and a great explanation.
    Must go and get back into bed, my legs are cold and it's time to snooze a bit more.
    Hugs, Neet 4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have so much going on this week. By the way I saw that gorgeous box! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your space is always so neat......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visited the box first, a true work of art. Well done.
    Bishopsmate #85

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that box, you did really well for being out of your comfort zone. I've been keeping my eye out on those MB dies too, they always have unique stuff.

    Hugs
    Brenda 100

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love altered boxes, can't wait to see yours finished! Have fun! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and say hi, it's always appreciated! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great altered box, Nan! I can't wait to see the new hearts one! I've never attempted anything like it! Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow there's loveliness on your desk! I LOVE peeking at everyones desk (yep, I'm one of those newbies) Thanks for your visit and enjoy your day! Love from Holland, Marit #89

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're space i so neat
    Happy Valentines and a Happy belated WOYWW tfs Mrs.C #54
    www.craftylittlemoos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seems like there is another awesome altered box on its way... loved the first one already!!!!

    Have fun with your blueprint stamps and dies! Thank you for your lovely visit earlier!!!

    Hugs,

    die amelie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I went straight back to your previous post to check out that lovely heart box. Lovely soft colours and beautifully put together. Thank you for your visit, Nan, and for the lovely comment on my lighthouse card. Hope you have a great week playing with those new goodies. xx Maggie #8

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Nan thanks for visiting.Late is not a problem, way better than just replying to my comment, with out visiting. Be well and craft on!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nan, that box turned out FABULOUS, all that gorgeous texture, and sweet colors!

    Happy WOYWW to you!
    :)trisha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great desk - I am lusting over those minis!! Had a snoop below as well - that altered box is awesome! Thank you for visiting, Cindy #75 (I'm even later than you LOL)

    ReplyDelete