Tuesday, April 2, 2013

F w/ATC #84

Happy Tuesday all,

I'm back today with my first ATC entry for the Fun With ATC #84 challenge - Writing.

Not much to explain about this ATC. The background was in my backgrounds box, cut with the TH ATC die. I believe I was playing around with some d.i. stains when they were new and it looks like I might of spritzed some perfect pearls mists on it. The wordy background stamp is an old penny black wood mount and the frilly corners are off a TH set. Sorry I didn't write down the stamp set name.

The bird was in a grab bag of unmounted stamps I bought eons ago, that I've finally put on cling and into my stamp books. I believe it was inked in Paris Dusk and a bit of vintage photo on the edges. The brad was from my stash.

Well that's it from me today. See you tomorrow for What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

Celebrate!




supplies: chipboard, bazzill cardstock, memento ink, distress inks, distress stains, brad, pitt big brush pen, penny black and unknown stamps.

***********************************

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!!! What a great ATC!! Good idea to have a 'background box'... I need to do that to have some things ready for cards and such. I do it with tags, so expanding a little for some cardstock would be doable... thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delicious ATC... I love that you used up a background and inked up a stamp which had clearly both just been waiting for this challenge! Lovely work... thank you so much for sharing it with us at Fun With ATCs.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh - it´s so beautifull- lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely and totally beautiful ... love the muted background with the great script, the bird looks gorgeous on top of it and just like at home. Thank you so much for joining us at Fun with ATCs. Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete