Saturday, April 13, 2013

I'm ready...

...for my next class. It's a bit of a stretch for me as there'll probably be 10 in this class and my max is usually 5, as I hold the classes in my home. For this week's class I'm also going on the road...an hours drive away! Wish me luck that I don't forget anything. Always nice to have the stash handy, I just run down the hall and grab what we need. :)

I haven't really posted my class cards on my blog so thought I would this time. I'm very happy with these, simple yet showing techniques they may not be familiar with or have done in the past.

Celebrate the day with me!



Supplies:
paper: bazzill, stampin up, unknown dp
dies: spellbinders, memory box
stamps: gina k design, heartfelt creations, hero arts, just rite, and unknown
ink: memento, archival, distress and prima
from stash: ribbon, cheese cloth, swiss dots e.f., corner chomper, liquid pearls



5 comments:

  1. They are fantastic and gorgeous!! I like each one and that each is different from the other... perfect for a class. The one on the left... did you stamp through a screen or cheese cloth or is the stamp a faux cross stitch design? Good luck on the class travel adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're lovely cards, Nan - I hope your class goes brilliantly... I'm sure they'll love making these!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nan, your students are going to love these, have fun.
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three gorgeous samples and I know everyone will totally enjoy your class. I'm like you, being at home would be a comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your designs are beautiful, I'm sure the class will be great. I also teach and sometimes large classes. There is SO much to remember to bring ! Hope you are having fun, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete