Friday, April 5, 2013

Life is ... an ATC :)

Good evening folks,

I'm back with my final entry for the Fun with ATCs challenge #84 - Writing. I am also linking up with the Sunday Stamper week 251 - Nature over at Ink on My Fingers blog.

I've had such a blast working on these ATCs! When I saw the FwATC theme, the ideas just came pouring in. :) 

For this one I've stamped a script background, added a few of the trees from an On the Edge die that have been shaded with distress inks. The sentiment has been cut apart into three sections and placed around the ATC. The tops of the trees have small bits of foam behind them to help them stand out from the background.

That's it from me tonight. Have a great weekend. I am Celebrating by having a crafty day with my snowbird friend.





supplies: bazzill cardstock, chipboard, TH on the edge die and ATC die, archival ink, distress inks, unknown sentiment stamp.

*************************************************

8 comments:

  1. Another GREAT atc!! Word background are always wonderful to use on most any project... gives it a nice look I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ATC. I love that quote.
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab ATC, I love ATC's... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ATC, Nan - I love the trees silhouetted against that gorgeous script. So glad you've enjoyed this challenge (me too!), and I think I've got one more to see, by the sound of it...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nan,

    I love your ATC. Especially the color of the script and how well it blends in with the trees and the wording.

    Very cool. Hmm, a man in a reclining chair! That's quite an imagination you have!!!

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Nan! I see him!!!!! Email me your address and I'll send a little something off to you.

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this little piece. Great script. Thanks so much for joining us again at FwATCs. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete