Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Smiles!

...and that it does, as tomorrow starts the weekend!

I've been away from the Friday Smiles posting, my bad. The days just seem to be screaming past me. So day I have a pic of my subterranean Baby. She just loves to burrow under things and wrap herself up in the rag rugs I have around the house. This one is in the hall bath to protect the porcelain tub from their claws.



She slept in there for almost an hour!

Enjoy. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

12 comments:

  1. LOL! Great picture!
    Thanks for the visit, and I do hope you join the Unruly Paper Arts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe what a character. :-) Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just wish you could do that and hide away for an hour's snooze. Great pic,
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful picture! Don't you just love the antics of cats...they always do the strangest things. Thanks for the smile. Caro x (#10)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our cat also loves to hide, but she does it by going up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that picture! Reminds me of something I found a couple of years ago - must find it in my files and maybe show it next week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two of my 3 love to burrow, too! One of them, Monster, gets under the quilt on the bed and will sleep there all day. LOL Your girls are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picture. Cats are such characters, and they are always good for a smile aren't they? Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to look twice there! What a pickle :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dont you just love cats ...I am sitting typing with a broad smile on my face xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a hilarious photo - thank you for sharing it!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete