Tuesday, July 23, 2013

T for Tuesday

It's Tuesday T with Elizabeth and Bluebeard on the Altered Book Lover blog today.  Now I do drink a few a gallons of iced tea, however, my preferred beverage is diet Pepsi. You'll often see the orange can cozy in my WOYWW desk pics.


And here's my other favorite "T"... saying hello in her goofy way.


I also have a make to show you, actually, 3 of them. This is my submission to Fun with ATCs - Set of Three. We're to make a series of three related or similar ATCs for this fortnight's challenge.


Staying in the pink colors...(shock !)...and using the wrinkle free distress technique, yet again. This has to be my fave TH technique. The fact is, I had so much ink n water on the craft mat I made 4 ATCs, a postcard and a cabinet card!

I've used individual lines from an Artistic Outpost sentiment stamp for each ATC. The image was stamped onto vellum, cut with a postage punch and adhered to the ATC. Let me tell ya vellum and glue n seal..a tricky feat to get the images smoothed out. whew! I do like how you see just bits of the face and in a ghostly fashion. For once, what I pictured in my mind actually turned out! Pop back later this week and I'll show you how I used these.

Celebrate life!



9 comments:

  1. Welcome to T Stands For Tuesday. So glad you joined us. And of course, Bleubeard is equally thrilled to see one of your girls in the spotlight, too.

    Those are some gorgeous ATCs. I'm sure the lucky recipients will appreciate them as much as I have just viewing them. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun fun photo of your kitty kat...

    Your ATCs look great too!

    Happy T day to you
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i followed the link at the t tuesday mr. linky.

    when i first saw your orange can cozy i thought it was an orange drink, which is one of my favorites lol

    "celebrate life" is a wonderful idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I stopped by for T Tuesday. You have a lovely blog, a cute kitty, and the ATCs are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that pic of your cat, good shot!! The pink ATC's look lovely, I never think of using pink like that! Annette #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic!! Love how the face fades into the colors... just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your trio, Nan (and I'm no big pink person either!)... Stunning backgrounds, and I love that the text just hovers there... totally beautiful. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Fun With ATCs.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the cats had the cream or your sticky bun! Lovely ATC's! popping over for T from Elizabeth's!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delicious! They look absolutely great, I love the subtlety. Thanks so much for joining us at FwATCs. Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete