Friday, August 30, 2013

A little green

Happy Friday folks!

Just quick post from me today as I'm coming in right at the wire for a challenge over at Altered Pages. Their challenge #12 for the month of August, was to use the color Green.

Well, in looking for something else I came across this a.i. background and the clover die cut....wa-la...an idea was born! Boy, when mojo is working it's on fire these days for me. :)



Also joining in with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge Anything Goes.

And I will have more projects to share with you throughout the weekend.

Celebrate today!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

11 comments:

  1. Your tag is gorgeous, I particularly love your little bunch of clover and the sweet sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Altered Pages this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful tag! So elegant! Thanks for participating in the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Tag!!!! Love the background and the wispy mulberry paper!!! Thanks for joining the Altered Pages Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic tag!!! It's even better knowing you used things from your stash you had on hand from previous makings. Love the background of the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW what a beautiful tag! You are on a roll girlfriend! Happy Holiday Weekend! Thanks for the visit to my blog ... is time FLYING or is it just me??? Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Sorry I haven't been around lately, the bug bite me LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag ! I love all the deatils :) Have a great day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so lovely... the alcohol ink background is so delicately pretty (well worth clicking for a close-up).
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete