Saturday, August 31, 2013

FILM at 11:00 ...

Remember that saying? A favorite sound bite of TV stations prior to the digital age.

While I'm waiting for the Nationwide race (NASCAR) to start tonight thought I would get this ATC posted to Fun with ATCs Challenge #95 black/white/red.

I've used a shiny white paper to cut my filmstrip and attached to a matte black piece of chipboard. I've stamped the TH gentlemen stamp (forget the name of it) in red on the little film squares. Black/white/red....done.




I'll have another tomorrow.

Celebrate!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

9 comments:

  1. Might have been quick but it's very, very effective and impressive. I so love it, wonderfully done, Nan. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at FwATCs. Have a great day, Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of the file tape, great take. thanks for taking part in FwATCs. Francesca xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I remember that saying...LOL
    This is a great ATC, loved that you used a black background, really makes it pop out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fun ATC!! ...and yes, I remember that saying. We laugh now at the 'breaking news' that is constantly flashing on news stations for stuff that we don't consider important enough for a 'breaking news' title...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Suzanne said, Simple but very effective, I love the motion of the film strip rather than just sticking it flat. x thanks for joining us at fwatc's x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this ATC thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very cool, Nan - I love the gentlemen in red, and they look fab framed in the film strip. Thank you for another great entry over at Fun With ATCs.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Genius idea and soooo effective !! Brilliant ATC. Thank you for sharing with us at FUN WITH ATCs :-D

    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete