Sunday, August 18, 2013

Twinchie here Twinchie

My first Twinchie!

I was snooping on Trisha Too's blog easy to amuse hard to offend on her WOYWW post, where she had used a bunch of leftover bits and pieces that were lying around to make a whole stack of ATCs. And she made some twinchies and inchies!

Now I have a shelf above my desk that is overflowing with cast offs, leftovers and other interesting but unused stuff.... Here's my first make using a stamped and layered scrap piece from that shelf. It's been buried for so long I don't remember who the stamp is by, maybe PTI.

I cut the piece down to twinchie size, 2"x2" added some stickles, liquid pearls and a piece of pearlized tile that turned out to be see thru! How cool!

I'm submitting this to the twinchie challenge over at Twinchies Challenge Blog. This month's theme is Floral.

Hope you like it. This little piece certainly stands a better chance of being used now that it's so cute. :)







Celebrate!

Supplies:
Unknowns - stamp, punch
Inks- distress markers
Other - stickles, liquid pearls, sticky back tile, clear sticky bubble



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

12 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Nan, I actually entered in my diary today, do Twinchies...they are fun, to do aren't they xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just wonderful! Love the whole concept! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Nan! Trisha has had me thinking of those little left overs too. LOL Have started a stack of my own, such a great way to use those snippets and scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Twinchie ! They are such fun, I haven't done any for a while. When you think about how small this piece is, it's amazing how much you have in the design. Happy Sunday !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to use those leftovers, lovely
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nan
    get you and your twinchies and all done from left over bits and bobs, you have done a great job. Loving it
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nan

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. I always love hearing from people that I have not had the chance to interact with before and I genuinely like meeting new people - especially crafters. Thank you doubly for leaving a nice comment. I am ending this evening smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is totally great, Nan! Love all that detail! You have so many ways you can go now with that piece. Also, don't forget Pixie's Snippet Playground when you use your scraps. No prizes, but it feels good, and is a great reminder (to me, anyway) to reach for the scraps. Plus you have the added bonus of meeting some amazing new and delightful friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab Twinchie, thank you for joining in Twinchies challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!! And how fun to use a hidden gem from your cast offs! I know I have quite a few scattered about my tables in the craft studio...LOL. I'm sure it is pleased it was given love and used to make something pretty! Yes, I am the one who always feels bad for the Christmas Trees that don't get picked. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blinged up twinchie - what a great idea from Trisha for using up scraps... looking forward to many more from your shelf of discards!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely twinchie Nan, a really happy flower design. Love it. Julia

    ReplyDelete