Sunday, September 1, 2013

Home is...

Home is where the ❤is.

Hello all, hope you've had a great weekend! For my US friends, we have another day off to enjoy.

I have another ATC for the challenge over at Fun with ATCs Challenge #95. We're to use black/white/red on our ATCs.

I have a portion of a TH on edge die (house) cut from book paper and stained with picket fence distress stain. Around the edge I've stamped and embossed with red using the TH cracks stamp on a black chipboard ATC. The bird is a leftover piece fussy cut from shiny black card stock. The sentiment and heart were stamped in white acrylic paint.



Have a great start to your week. See you later with a couple more posts.

Celebrate today!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

11 comments:

  1. Great ATC, the bird looks good with the house die cut. Thank you for all your kind comments at my blog, much appreciated!

    You were wishing CB stamps were available where you live...Just thought I would let you know that Chocolate Baroque ships to the USA, they provide great service. Their stamps come in unmounted sheets, you need a sheet of EZMount as well (to mount & cut them out) The VAT(tax) comes off their prices at checkout, helps off-set the cost of mailing. I've been a customer for a couple of years. Have a great day! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love the house, since I'm especially fond of houses. That die was perfect for this challenge, too.

    BTW, I see you are a big NASCAR fan. Of course, I really like the piece you made while waiting for the race to start.

    Hope your Labor Day is going great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this ATC with the high contrast!! You're getting quite the collection with all your gorgeous ATC's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh. I had NO idea I won that washi tape until you left me a message. Thank you, thank you. I just now sent my mailing address to Roni.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ATC, Tim was truly great to meet. Perhaps one day you will meet him too. Thanks for the visit BJ#17

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool... Love the little houses, and that embossed red crackle looks amazing. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Fun With ATCs.
    Alison xx

    (Yes, it was magical getting to learn from two such amazing creative artists... I feel so lucky, and definitely worth saving up for. No holiday for me this year - so these were instead!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the red zebra like border! The black and white look great with the house and sky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another brilliant creation. I really like that red border :-) Thank again for playing at FUN WITH ATCs :-)

    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab little piece of art! Love the idea. Thanks for sharing it with us at Fun with ATCs. Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete