Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Day in Florida w/FS



Happy 2nd of November! We have had splendid weather whilst Flat Susan has been here. Although, today we're having some much need rain.

Today's post is a photo montage of our walk along the Boardwalk on Lake Dora. My first attempt at putting this together. I hope it runs for you.

 

Enjoy.   Boardwalk montage

iPad users you can enlarge the usual way. For laptops click Boardwalk Photos or the tab above labeled Boardwalk to Palm Island. Click on the first pic will enlarge them and you can scroll thru at your leisure.


Celebrating friendships!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. Glad you are having decent weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet FS is having a great time, but I also imagine she was trembling in those boots when she got to the water. I remember when she went near the water with Jo(zart). But I suspect you took really good care of her and she had a great day to write home about.

    ReplyDelete