My desk pic was taken on Monday as FS was helping me work on my tag for Brigita. I was attempting to use distress paints spraying with water to get them to blend. By spraying the paint on the mat after each swipe of a tag I was able to get backgrounds for three tags! I goofed on the tag you see so the actual tag I've sent is in the second pic.
Also using some of the techniques from TH's CC102 class, I sponged d.p. through several different stencils. Once dried I put the Mariposa stencil back over the dragonflies and partially outlined them using the distress marker of the same color. For my first attempts with these techniques I'm fairly happy with this tag. Hope 'Gita likes it.
New to this WOYWW phenom then check out The Stamping Ground for all the deets and links. Join us on a world wide desk tour of artisans like yourself.
Leave your linky number and I'll come by for a snoop.
Celebrate artistic play!
Distress paints; archival ink; stencils, ribbon, distress ink
-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad