Tuesday, December 3, 2013

T for Tuesday Thank you's

Good crack of the morning to you!

No, I don't have a sunrise pic for you this Tuesday morning as I link with Elizabeth and Bleubeard for Tuesday T. Instead I have a couple pics of Happy Mail.!

First up from Annie at A Stitch in Time for my guess of what on earth was she making?! You can pop back to this -post- to see what was made. Just look at the adorable little bird with the cutest tiny frame and poem she's sent!

Thank you, Annie - I love them!


Next are some fab cards from Claire at Ham n Mule Designs. She was celebrating 40 and made 40! Two are blank so I can add a sentiment inside and send them to friends. The third one, the 40 for 40 card has the sweetest note inside.

Thank you, Claire! They are fabulous cards and I appreciate your sharing them!


No pic of what I'm drinking as it's the usual diet Pepsi. My first (@ 1:54 am) of many today! Thanks also to Bleubeard and Elizabeth for hosting this fun little Tuesday get together.

Y'all have a wonderful day!


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

16 comments:

  1. I can't even begin to imagine how you came up with the answer to Annie's quiz. And I still don't see what she made and how it relates to the pattern she showed. What can I say? Apparently my brain cells weren't working properly.

    Love all the gifts you got through the mail this week. You're a lucky gal.

    I was thrilled you joined T this Tuesday. I've missed you the last few weeks, although it may not seem that way. Getting caught up in AEDM put a real damper on visiting my friends. So glad you stuck with me and left so many lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sweet gifts that you received--I know I could never have guessed what she was making!

    Thank you for your comment and info about the cropodile. I have really, really (yes, I mean it) banned myself from buying craft supplies, but tools are a different story, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it fun to get mail like that? Really like the cards.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little addicted to the diet P. are we? lol
    that little bird heart is so freakin cute!
    Happy T to you!
    ~Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I forgot to answer your question, no I'm not aware of tutorials on blog headers. I just use Picasa software (free) to add the wording. You have to keep the photo small, I'm going to try next time for a smaller header. Cheers, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. just popping in for a quick hello just to let you know I was here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so much fun to get happy mail! lucky you to get handmade cards...and the little birdie is adorable! happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your happy mail...that is always the best!

    We had such a great Thanksgiving at Glenwood Springs and enjoyed the 104 degree pool very much...our son did lots of diving at the other end too!
    He was saying he could easily live in Glenwood Springs as he is not a city boy!

    We drove up to Sunlight Mtn and it really took our breath away...

    Happy December T Day
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your happy mail...that is always the best!

    We had such a great Thanksgiving at Glenwood Springs and enjoyed the 104 degree pool very much...our son did lots of diving at the other end too!
    He was saying he could easily live in Glenwood Springs as he is not a city boy!

    We drove up to Sunlight Mtn and it really took our breath away...

    Happy December T Day
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Boy! Happy mail and diet Pepsi, two of my favorite things.

    Cards are beautiful and I love the little bird.

    Decorations are up and so is the tree. Your my first hop so Happy T-day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy mail indeed - what lovely things. I'm a Diet Coke girl myself...!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet gifts!!
    Happy T-Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your happy mail, isn't fun to get surprises in the mail. WOW, you are like my husband and his love for a diet pop. He gets his first one at 6am from work.
    Thanks for sharing and Happy T Day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lucky ducky with your fun happy mail!! Enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete