Thursday, February 27, 2014

#58 Smiles!

Yes I'm linking up with Annie at A Stitch in Time for a Friday Smile.

My Girls provide me with endless Smiles and some aarrgghhhh moments. This pic however is one of those ya gotta Smile moments.

Baby claiming the catnip plate. She knows her sister T gobbles up all of the fresh catnip ... so Baby sits on the plate gets most of the catnip stuck to her rump then runs off. She hides under the bed enjoying her bounty while T licks up the meager leftovers.






Did you smile? I hope so. Have a wonderful weekend. Y'all be warm and safe.

Hugs from me and the Girls!


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

12 comments:

  1. Hehe yes it made me smile. What little characters they are. Thanks for joining in the fun.
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nan,

    Tee hee, yes, I actually chuckled out loud! Isn't it funny how our pets interact with eachother - and us! I'm so blessed to have Muffin and Katie (dogs) in my life. Poppy (green cheek conure) really brings me joy too. She says her name and she feels as though she hasn't gotten my attention she says it louder! She also says "sweetheart" and when I ask her to ring her bell she does!

    Happy Friday!

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cunning of your kitties...definitely made me smile! Thanks for sharing. Caro x (#7)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny, and so clever of Baby too - thanks for sharing :) Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never had cats, but I'll admit this did crack me up, Nan! It's not easy sharing!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. catnip rump.... bwahahahaha!! They are cute girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, big smiles, thank you for that!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A little late...but your photo did make me smile! I can just imagine the looks your girls were giving each other!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, that's too funny. I'm picturing the cat running off with catnip stuck all over its butt. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't smile Nan...I actually had a little giggle ^..^
    Just gorgeous xoxo

    ReplyDelete