Wednesday, June 25, 2014

WOYWW 264

Afternoon Deskers!

Linking up with Julia at the Stamping Ground for our usual Wednesday post of our work desks. Stop by her blog for the links to go desk hopping round the world.

My desk today is the dining table where I'm cutting plastic sheeting. I'm making an album for all the ATCs received from the WOYWW 5 swap. Also in this pic an ATC, card and feathers from Kay!






And to catch you up here's pics of the ATCs I've received in the last two weeks.






Above from Carole then...






(going across top to bottom)
from Chris P - tp tube envelope with two fab ATCs,
Darnell's adorable purse with glassine envie and twine next her from Neet with an amazing paper envie and ATC. ( oops that's the ATC back still fab).
Lacy loveliness from Donna and fab envelope with two ATCs and a pile of RAK from Nikki.






Here's the front of Neet's ATC. Love it and swoon over the envelope. :)






And above is a quick pic of the cool RAK from Nikki's drawing.!

Thank you all for swapping. Love love everything I've received...ATCs and RAK !!

Well this has been way too long but I wanted to acknowledge everyone and say Thank You! Now off with you to enjoy snooping out more desks.

Hugs
Nan and the Girls


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


15 comments:

  1. Hello, trying to do this from my phone and not with much luck.. I hope this works this time. Im loving that cute frog and the flip flops are just to cute too. Thanks. Roberta 78 have a great day,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing us your lovely ATCs. Hope the album making goes well.
    Gillian x #65

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful stash of ATCs! I hope you'll show us the album when it's done :)
    Happy WOYWW x
    no. 19

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea to create an album for all those tiny works of art! Can't wait to see it...
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been thinking what to do with my ATC from WOYWW deskers. I was thinkig of incorporating them in my scrapbook on a page. :) #71

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to organise my ATC's into something. I just don't seem to have enough hours in the week (sigh) Happy WOYWW Anne x #38

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will start making my ATCs this year for next year LOL, everyone got so crafty and I have seen so many nice ATCs
    Bridget #35

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Nan
    So happy my Rak made it to you safe and you enjoy your treats. I think I'm becoming an ATC addict these days and still making them so tiny and fun to create :) Happy WOYWW hugs Nikki 11

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful collection there again Nana .. so many atc's of loveliness! well done. happy WOYWW Shaz in oz.x #14

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely to see all those tiny works of art. We had a power cut last night so I am late doing the rounds again! Neighbour cut through the cable with his digger!!! x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice collection of lovely ATCs. I still have a few left if you would like to swap. Just pop a note on my blog. Creative Blessings ~Kelly #73

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Nan. Lovely to see all the gifts, ATCs, cards and decorated envelopes you have received. Fabulous.
    Thanks for visiting already and emailing me. So appreciated! Yes, I can assure you those blankets are really warm and snuggly - a bit too much so when the temperature soars - but OK when, like tonight, it is much lower!!
    Take care.
    Margaret #20

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous collection of ATCs. Look forward to seeing the finished album.
    Happy crafting, Angela x #43

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've got some fab ATC's there - what a lovely idea to collect them all together in a special album. Thanks for stopping by my blog, hope you have a great week,
    Diana #59

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nan, you put me to shame, my collection of WOYWW5 ATCs is gorgeous and wonderful and so far I've done nothing...but I will...and when you say dining table..is it outside in the lovely sun? Gorgeous light!

    ReplyDelete