Wednesday, January 14, 2015

WOYWW 293

Hello hello Deskers,
Yes I'm here today for a short bit. Then it's back to legal paper work. Ugh.

First let me say to everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I am happy to report that there's only a few small boxes left to unpack and the studio to organize and I will finally, be settled in my new place. My friends drove up the other day and helped to put up cabinets for storage around the apartment. See that white case on the wall.....isn't that cool. New die storage...yippee! And the big box off to the right is my desk waiting to be assembled. I can't wait to start crafting again. I sure miss getting all inky and stained. (grin)

So here's my 'desk' to link up with Ms. Julia today.







(click on pic for a non-blurry view)

The old wood desk will be my cutting station. Well, at least the right half will be. Looks like T has claimed the left side for her own. :) have a wonderful day. I'll visit as many as I can in the evenings this week. Please leave your number so I can find you.

Crafty hugs,
Nan and the Girls



16 comments:

  1. Nan looks like your craft room will be great, look forward to seeing the Die storage in action.
    have a great week
    Jan S No 63

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, big space, coming together! Will, like Jan, be very interested in your progress and use of die storage...mine are a pig at the mo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bleubeard thinks T looks good in that position, but I can't figure out what he means (grin).

    Gosh, that is going to be one AWESOME craft room when you are finished. I love what you have accomplished so far, and can't wait to see the finished piece.

    Thanks for visiting while Bleubeard, Squiggles, and I slept. Happy WOYWW from #2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have an amazing room!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must be beside yourself with excitement as it gets more and more finished, Nan! What a brilliant, well-lit space for you and the girls and Mr. Mojo to play in!! TFS the progress! Hugs, Darnell (Not WOYWWing ~ too busy NBUSsing, but I wanted to say hello!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Nan, I'm so glad you're nearly there with the unpacking and straightening! Nice space to play in Nan!
    Have a good rest of the week.
    Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful space, Nan, you are going to have so much fun!

    I'm not woywwing after all, but have missed everyone, so wanted to stop by and say hi to you!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like this is going to be a great room.
    sandra de @25

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nan... oh so very excited for you - setting up your new craft space, so nice to have it all together and sorted - you must have a load of dies for that storage unit. Anyway I hope it's all set up soon so you can get crafting...Cheers and happy WOYWW RobynO#51

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new space, hope you get all unpacked and up and working in it soon! Helen #5

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hullo Nan glad to see you are settling in there well done! great looking work space that is for sure!
    Thanks so much for sharing ~ happy belated WOYWW!
    Shaz in Oz.x #44

    {Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a great space Nan, look forward to seeing it when you've settled in.
    Happy WOYWW, Angela x 33

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoo Hoo! This is going to be really special, I can see that. What a wonderful array of furniture you have lined up for your new crafting.
    May I take this opportunity of wishing you every happiness in your new home.
    Hugs, Neet 3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. new spaces are fabulous! You are in yours already. That's super. I know you're anxious to get it all 'crafty'. ;-) Creative Blessings! Kelly #69

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great space you must be excited about finally having it again looks like you'll have plenty of space to play I'm sure your cat is enjoying the window while he can :) hugs Nikki 22

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well here I am all happy to woywwing finally, and this week my friend Nan is missing--at least so far, it's still kind of early!

    I'll check back for you later!

    :)trisha
    #68 today with
    monoprinting

    ReplyDelete