Wednesday, February 18, 2015

It's WOYWW time!

No. 298 to be exact. Come join this fabulous blog hop and meet some of the nicest and coolest crafter/artists in the world. All you have to do is take a pic of your crafty/work desk, blog about it and link up with Julia at the Stamping Ground. Then visit the links for a fab peek into the world of others like you.

On my desk today, more painty canvases in the works. Hiding one so as not to give away the surprise. (Oops probably already did.) Some new distress paint tops to replace the plugged up ones and a couple of fab stamp buys, on sale of course. A few cardboard hearts are drying to be used eventually.




No sun today so T is snuggling by the space heater in the other room. :)

I'm off to get things ready for the carpet cleaners. They're going to try to clean up the messy surprise the installers left behind. A blob of silicone glue oozing up thru the carpet!

I was able to pop by all those whose number ended the same as me last week. Hope to do so again this week and visit those who visit me.

Have a fab week everyone!

Crafty hugs,
Nan and the Girls

p.s. last week I couldn't even spell my own name! I was Na G on the link list. This week I will be my normal Nan G. (old fingers that won't work, old eyes that didn't see the mistake :)


12 comments:

  1. Those canvases look lovely :) Happy crafting the rest of the week. Shel-PaperOctilloStudio #42

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the new painty tops work this time - wonder if a bit of Glad Wrap (is that the name?) would help beneath the screw top.
    That's a bit naughty having glue oozing up, hop they are paying for the carpet cleaning.
    Hugs, Neet 26 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did notice you were listed as Na G last week.. it's so easy to do! Hope you have a fun week Helen #6

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great stuff on your desk this week.

    Dang those carpet guys, I hope you called and griped.

    Happy Woyww,

    Sandy #46

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of great stuff happening on your desk this week.

    Dang those carpet guys, sounds like a mess. Hope you called and griped.

    Happy Woyww,

    Sandy #46

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy WOYWW. Cold here too. Rain forecast too, so had to bring my ponies/donkey into the stables. Less time to craft tomorrow! Ali x #43

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look of that canvas you are working on especially the colours, thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week.

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nan, the canvas looks good. I have just been using that same heart die, love the shape of them. Have a great week, Angela x 34

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the organization of your table!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nan. I miss my blogging buddies. Will you be joining in this week? Can you share your canvas with us? Thanks for stopping by a few days ago!!
    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, I don't know if my whole comment posted, hmm--just wanted to stop by and say hi to you, my bloggy buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just love the look of where that burlap canvas is heading, and I hope we get to see the reveal of the painty one underneath once it's reached its destination!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete